Docstrats is currently looking for Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Level Technical Writers to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our projects. You will join a team of highly motivated, talented writers who work collaboratively with other team members to continually drive our projects forward. Responsibilities may include:
- RFP Template Creation
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Communicate technical messages in a manner multiple levels can understand
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Assist in establishing style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs
- Technical Writing experience
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Experience working with desktop publishing, word processing, spreadsheet, and on-line documentation software
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Must be organized, detail orientated, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Familiarity with project management terminology
- University degree or equivalent experience preferred
Project Manager – NYC
Docstrats is seeking to hire a Sr. Project Manager with 10+ yrs of Project Management/PMO experience in support of our strategic Investment Banking client in NYC.
Your future duties and responsibilities
– Definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
– Leads one or more change the bank or run the bank projects, programmes, or initiatives , which may involve multiple technical disciplines.
– May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.
– Includes typical Project Management Office activities as well
– Should have experience in managing regulatory reporting programs (preferably IHC / CCAR)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong Experience in executing projects in Capital Markets & Investment bank domain. Experience in regulatory & compliance like CCAR will be desired .
• Solid understanding of web development, Java J2EE, Financial Data / Modelling environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Lower Manhattan, New York, NY
Anticipated Start Date: September 1, 2017
Duration: 6 Month Contract-Hire
Business Analyst – NYC
Docstrats is looking for a business analyst to support a project providing end-to-end project design and oversight, which includes verifying the initiative roadmap, further defining processes and supporting materials for the overall design (administrative, programmatic, procedural, and policy), planning, management, and rollout of the initiative across the different implementation Tracks and facilitating coordination of City and State participating agencies and stakeholders, articulation of roles and responsibilities, resource planning including staff requirements and data systems, and setting key milestones and progress metrics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in health and human services – children and family services would be a plus
- Technical writing and documentation skills
Location: Lower Manhattan, New York, NY
Anticipated Start Date: Sept./Oct. 2017
Anticipated Contract Duration: Up to 3 years
Taleo Peoplesoft Developer Intergrator – NYC
Docstrats is currently looking for a Taleo Peoplesoft Developer Integrator Rate: Negotiable Location: NYC Manhattan (lower) Duration: 12 mos+ Job description: The Technical consultant is responsible for ensuring the quality of the software architecture, as well as any associated custom development to meet the City’s functional and technical requirements. The candidate should be able to design, develop and integrate components of a PeopleSoft HCM application to Taleo Recruiting solutions. He/she work closely with the Project Manager, Technical Lead, System Analysts, Test Lead to design, develop, and unit test. Perform data/code analysis, creation and review of technical designs, and documentation from the functional design, coding, unit testing, debugging various PeopleSoft HCM modules. Develop detail-level design documents from functional requirements and adhere to the development and naming standards established. Perform integration between the current NYCAPS PeopleSoft TAM and HCM with the TALEO recruiting module and build customizations in PeopleSoft HCM application using PeopleTools 8.54, PeopleCode, and Application engine, Workflow, Integration Broker, Web Services and SQR. Required Skills: • Must have worked as a Taleo – PeopleSoft integration developer on 2+ implementation and/or maintenance projects. • Must have completed at least one (1) PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application integration with Taleo recruiting product as a technical developer • Must have a minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across multiple HCM modules • Must have knowledge on the integration architecture between PeopleSoft and Taleo, and design and develop the Integrations • Should have experience on Data Mapping and Data Reconciliation between PeopleSoft 9.2 and Oracle Taleo. • Should have knowledge of Taleo technical setup and strong experience using TCC (Taleo Connect Client Development) • Should be able to write complex TCC (import/export) scripts • Should have worked on Service Security implementation • Must have Implementation, design and customization experience for PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration, Benefits Administration etc. • Should Possess strong programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application engine, Workflow, Integration Broker and Web Services • Should have worked on the BI Publisher Reports and 3rd Party Interfaces to and from Oracle Taleo. • Should have prior knowledge of Integration data mapping between Taleo Recruiting and PeopleSoft HCM solutions. • Strong knowledge of STAT tool, Oracle, and SQL Server • Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data. • Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall) • Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required Preferred Skills: • Knowledge of Report Distribution Tools, such as VISTA plus, LRS products etc. • Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementations • Experience working within a matrix environment. • Certified in Oracle • CA Scheduler Tool
Senior Compliance Analyst – NYC
Docstrats is currently looking for a Senior Analyst for our Client.
- Primary Work Location: New York City, Manhattan
- Start Date: Mid-Late September
- Contract Duration: 6-12 months with possible extensions
- Complete internal audits of federally funded projects
- Tailor audit program as needed
- Complete tests to confirm audit program status
- Test areas: governance, policies & procedures, financial engagement, procurement, invoice review, training, and monitoring & compliance.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to eventually manage the work independently
- Understand federal regulations that govern Superstorm Sandy funding through HUD CDBG-DR
- Background in compliance or internal audit
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience with monitoring and compliance and/or internal audit experience with CDBG-DR
- be able to cite specific regulations (e.g. 24 CFR Part 570 on Davis Bacon), translate that into test procedures, and articulate their thought process on how to approach reviewing for compliance with Davis-Bacon requirements (e.g. understanding the federal requirement, implications for State and City prevailing wage, sampling methodology, review process, etc.)